Friday, February 5, 2010

Wedding Venue Things Ro Ask Could Someone Please Help Me Find A Wedding Venue In Florida?

Could someone please help me find a wedding venue in Florida? - wedding venue things ro ask

I have found in Florida on the beach of soft sand and nice and not married too full. The main thing I am looking for are the palms on the beach, which can be used as a kind of arch. I do not really like an endless sandy beach with a rainbow of chance and chairs in the middle. The other thing is that I have to find a garden party or overlooking the beach where you can watch the sunset and evening. Thank you!

3 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Try http://www.eventective.com/. Make sure that the advanced search. It has really helped me in my search. Good luck!

Mrs. M said...

Try http://www.eventective.com/. Make sure that the advanced search. It has really helped me in my search. Good luck!

Maria Angela Photography said...

Here are a few places for the ceremony:

8th Avenue and drive them from Gulfview Naples, FL. There is a small park overlooking the water (access) to private beach. The corridor is line of royal palms, and grass is a kind of Beverly Hills attitude. Gorgeous.

Another thing is that if you are looking for the soft sand on the beaches ... West coast of Florida is the best option. Naples has beautiful white sand beaches and numerous, on the Gulf Coast.


Entertainment:

It is a place in the hall is complete with glass windows, head to toe, lined in floor of the hotel. The hotel is the Grand Plaza Hotel in St. Petersburg Beach. I have pictures of this room if you want. There was a wedding I shot in September last year.

Hope this helps out!
Maria

Post a Comment