Sunday, February 21, 2010

Alberta To British Columbia License British Columbia Road Markings?

British Columbia Road Markings? - alberta to british columbia license

So I moved to Alberta, British Columbia, and I read his uncle and manual Road Sense behavior in this "book", says a chart below shows a single yellow line and underneath is written:

"Yellow line of cars can go in both directions, when it is safe.

Is that true? I mean, I'm pretty sure it would have been arrested in Alberta, do so. I am a newbie to driving under ... I mean, I have my license test in Alberta.

Someone please help me. I need input. It seems a bit trivial, I mean that not only could happen if the situation arose, but I noticed recently, even this kind of behavior in traffic and I was curious if I "some-driver is "absurd. Now that I am in British Columbia that I have done my testing.

1 comment:

bgee2001... said...

Yes, it is a fact that the yellow line. means caution.

A solid white line is, if you can not pass.

Post a Comment