Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sd Prosumer Camcorder Which Prosumer Camcorder?

Which Prosumer Camcorder? - sd prosumer camcorder

I am looking for a semi-professional camera that has manual controls (zoom, iris, focus, white balance, etc.), XLR () or something as well, with the image quality far all the light (possibly in HD, but necessary) is not necessarily . Size does not really count because I do not buy the effort, cassettes, and would not have to buy SD cards (I do not drive because my computer has very little space). It would also have to use iMovie '09 on my new Mac Mini (2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB, 1067 MHz Editing is what the new graphics are good). The camera should be around $ 1000 (Do not have $), but I could probably even higher. If you have any questions, just ask and you follow my question and I answer it in one day.
PS I have some experience of light in the film, I attended a course for one year and became a volunteer teacher in a film school for children of primary school. I have) only 1 prosumer camcorder (Sony DCR-VX2100) and as much for my Canon ZR830 stupid (terrible pictu re and audio comparison. I pRobably use to make my own films, but the film might try to weddings and other things to make money. Thank you for your help.

1 comment:

Little Dog said...

Only two methods of connection for audio to a video camera. XLR (pro) or 1 / 8 "(3.5 mm) stereo jack (the one with an XLR adapter, as juicedLink or BeachTek can be extended. Supported audio is part of the equation - the other parties have an external microphone and control of audio to the camcorder manual.

In the area of $ 1000, the only options you have are the Canon HV20/HV30/HV40 or the Sony HDR-HC9. Any definition which is about 3,000 U.S. dollars, the small lenses and small imaging chips and offer a poor performance in low light.

Beyond all this is over your budget.

Our way of working, because HV20/HV30/HV40 or the Sony HDR-HC9 has DV / HDV ...

Canon GL2 and Sony DCR-VX2100. DV standard definition (4:3 or widescreen), large lenses and imaging chips. 1 / 8 "audio, manual control on the outside.

The Sony HVR-A1U is equipped with XLR connectors - but this is a database manager and uses the same lenses and a single-chip CMOS inmaging the HDR-HC1. The HVR-HD1000U is a finalConsumer cam in a shoulder form factor.

Panasonic AG-DVX100B. Only standard definition. Great drinks, chips can be the image of the P2 cards.

Most consumers walk anemic AVCHD one 17 Mbit / s as the form of compression are applied. Moreover, neither the hard drive or flash cameras in the area of manual settings ... The best Sony can achieve "normal" and "low" in the menu selection of micro-gain settings MicRefLevel.

I'm sorry to break you ... But "prosumers," begins at about $ 1500 and the only standard-definition ... Then there is the stabilization of other devices, or a tripod, microphones, XLR adapter, recharcheable additional high capacity battery or two wide-angle and telephoto lenses, cases, cables, etc. ..

In terms of $ / concert, a MiniDV cassette remains the least expensive. With about $ 3 per 60 minutes of tape (I use the price of the Sony premium bands in packs of 8 units Fry - cheaper in quantities of tapestockonline) the standard definition of 14 GB or 44 GB of high isnition storage. But not reuse tapes.

For the Mac environment, you only need a FireWire port for connecting your DV camcorder to the FireWire port on your Mac ... I almost daily with my team of DV / HDV on an iMac. iMovie '09 is good - much better than the '08 ...

Post a Comment